Thursday, May 15, 2014

Large Oil Painting of Five Island, Georgetown, Maine



Five Islands, Georgetown Maine Oil Painting
A Beautiful Day in Maine






Here's what I've been up to - I bought some new Winsor Newton Water Mixable Oils last week and painted an oil painting, size 24x36" on a Gallery Stretched canvas!

I was so excited to start because my mother came to paint with me! I've missed her (and you too dad)... they just got back from being snow birds in Florida. I picked up double everything for her for Mother's Day so we could create together.

What a big difference painting with oils....it's been such a long time since I've worked with them! The Water clean up make's them so much easier....and hardly any smell.

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...