Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Packaging Jewelry - Making Original Hang Tags For Your Necklaces



If you feel that you miss a boat load of information on my blog posts or are looking for coupons for the online courses, then make sure to SIGN UP Here!

Art Tags - Perfect for Retail Shops and Craft Fairs

If you have taken an online course with me (Course Sale Links Below) on Pendants and are thinking about selling your work at craft fairs or online at Etsy, let me share with you my easy way of creating some retail shop tags for your Alcohol Ink pendants and other items. I made these online at Vista Print using the square business cards.  (Referral Link) ----> Vista Print  



I used a Metal Punch for Retail Hanger that I purchased on Amazon to punch out the little peg hooks holder for my hanging jewelry pieces. I found that you can also use just a regular hole punch, but it will depend on the retail hooks. 




Another option and one of my favorite ways, because I'm all about presentation is to use the cards to write up a mini description. This let's your customers know that these are original one of a kind, hand painted art piece. I then place the pendant in a simple elegant white gift box. It is a bit more expensive but it really creates that next level of professionalism. 

You can order these little jewelry boxes from Amazon. I like to purchase them in Bulk and they end up around .35 cents a piece for 100 with Prime free shipping for me.

Please feel free to check out the Online Course's: Resin Jewelry Pendant Now $12 or Alcohol Ink Pendant Course Now $12 both are normally priced at $40 each.  

~HAPPY PAINTING

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...