Friday, October 19, 2012

Tried A New Watercolor Look Today - "Listening" Abstract Deer

"Listening"


Always trying something new on the art front, so my choice of colors were exciting today (Opera Rose)! Could it be the headache I had was affecting my color choices? Migraines can do that  right? That's okay.... don't care, cause I had way to much fun painting her.


The deer appears to be "Listening"....it is hunting season here in Maine, Yikes! Could be a hunter just around those birch trees. Gosh, that is really a sad thought. Okay, my painting, and so it is my world. She's deep in the woods it is very serene and no hunters are allowed. There, I feel better.

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...