Sunday, February 16, 2014

Selling on Facebook better than Etsy?

 Well, it's been a busy and exciting week!

It would seem that I've found a new medium to work on, hand painted Alcohol Inks on ceramic tiles. The theme of the week would be dragonfly's (one of my favorite subjects)! 


I love them because each one is so uniquely different., it's like they have their own little personalities!



Had a wonderful response to these cute little buggers - seems that I'm selling them faster than I can post them on etsy.



Decided to use my paypal account to invoice customers directly from facebook by using the clients email, it's been working wonderfully. This saves me a lot of money from listing on etsy especially when I have to turn around and remove the tile without it even showing that I made a sale. I'm beginning to think selling on facebook may be the way to go for me. 




Please drop by or better yet follow my Kellie Lynn Art Facebook Page
 I'll be posting more new tiles this week!



No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...