Monday, April 18, 2016

Paint a Lighthouse with me - Step 1 FREE PREVIEW online course



I have been teaching classes for Joann Fabrics, Adult Education, and hosting private corporate team building functions as well as private groups since 2007 and have taught over 1000's of folks to paint. I love what I do and enjoy sharing little tid bits with you all. Make sure to join my  Email Newsletter for specials as well as promo coupons to the online classes!

In the new Lighthouse Course we will learn how to paint  the rocky coastline as well as layering paints to make it look more realistic and create depth.

I use minimal materials, for example 2 brushes and a Winsor Newton Cotman kit along with some good quality watercolor paper such as Arches with all of my watercolor courses.

Just finished posting a SNEAK PEEK to my next online Watercolor Course! You can watch step 1 to see if you may have an interesting in painting Portland Headlight Lighthouse with me! Hope to have the course published by or before May.

If this is something you want to explore further or are just starting out with watercolor, I have six available online courses now on my website at a discounted price all with FREE previews on my youtube channel so you can check them out and subscribe for some free tips, I hope to do at least one a month!

Here is the Finished Online Course Painting.

On another Note Please join us on the ONLINE ART CLASSES community on Google +, anyone can sign up. If you are looking for new classes or are an artist that teaching online this is the space to share!

A community for Online Art Courses. Find new classes on how to paint and learn techniques."


www.KellieChasseFineArt.com
KellieChasse@gmail.com
(207) 558-2427

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...