Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Student Using my Peacock Feather Tips - Painting by Amanda Hammill




 by Amanda Hammill

"Think I'm gonna call this guy 'Done'. He's morphed so many times, I think my luck has run out...next thing I know the only way to recover from my continuous edits will be to make him a rooster!
 Inspired by @kelliechasse_fineart - thanks Kellie for your tips!" 

I am so blow away by this fabulous work from my Online Student. 
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely finished piece Amanda.
I love it when I get messages like this!

Very thankful for all of my students and I really appreciate sharing their work and honored that these classes, videos, and tips are helping you all create your own lovely art pieces. 

Please help me spread the word and share - When you create something using my techniques or take a Class, it would mean the world to me if you would please credit my work and techniques by tagging it with #kcfacourse or @kelliechasse_fineart  


You can read more about creating Peacock Feathers in this past Blog Post: Peacock Tips  plus there is a short Demo Video!



KEEP ON PAINTING, CREATING and SHARING!  

XOXO
Kellie


New Summer Birch Tree Course Coming soon!


No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...