Monday, December 18, 2017

Alcohol Ink and Resin Jewelry - Violet Flower Bracelet




















I had a request for a commission pair of earrings from a client. This was a gift and the person loves flowers, especially anything purple, and they really wanted a violet or pansy.
I video taped most of my process not on the earrings but on the single bracelet. You can watch it on my Youtube Channel. I'll be posting a link to the video below.

 

I am always up for the challenge and once I got started it was fun to expand on the original plan.
It took a few tries to get the shape down with the resin and get a feel for how the inks would move with and without heat. I worked with Snow Cap Alcohol Ink to start for the base. It's a mixative and I added it to the Clear Art Resin to tint it.


I found these lovely little Adjustable Bracelets online and they had just arrived, so I made a few of these. I'll be posting a few more as the first 2 batches have sold. You will be able to find them in my etsy shop soon. 















I also found these cute little charms that I'm thinking on adding to my next batch of bracelet!
They have all kind of little options. This pack of 100 had butterflies, lots of sea themed charms like mermaids, shells, suns, elephants, owls, keys and more.




















I also wanted to share the great little starter Jewelry Kit that has a lot of what I needed to start making simple jewelry pieces.





















And if you want to know a bit more about Resin Jewelry you may like to take a look at my Lifetime Access, go at your own pace: Full Online Jewelry Resin Course - I have a  SPECIAL YOUTUBE Coupon 75% OFF on UDemy just for you!  You can also watch a few Free Previews before signing up.


Watch the Video Here!













Watch this easy Alcohol Ink and other mixed media tutorial on HOW TO CREATE these sweet Violet Bracelets using open bezels and Art Resin.   Really hope you enjoyed the Video - Please hit that subscribe and like button to see more. You can also find more items links under the comment section on the youtube comments page.


Don't forget to Subscribe here for News, Updates and Coupons!


No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...