Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SOLD "THE WAVE" 30x22" Watercolor, by Kellie Chasse


KELLIE LYNN ART


  
"THE WAVE"
Sold

30x22" Large Original Watercolor by Kellie Chasse
--
Painted a similar smaller 5x7" painting of Thunder Hole, but wanted to try a bigger version. Although it is similar, no two paintings are alike.
This was taped directly to my wall since my table wasn't big enough to be accommodating.
It was so much fun - I had the paint flying everywhere! 

I enjoyed it so much that I may do another one with some purple/pink shades.

Gives you an idea of the size.

Happy Painting! Kellie Chasse
Co-Founder and Artist
Special  thanks to Michele Wood - Photographer

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...